John McGrath will make some suggestions about how to tackle a difficult problem at the moment – talking price. In fact he will explain that it is process vs price.
Mat Steinwede will dispel the myth that magic dust exists and he talks about how to achieve ‘world best’.
John McGrath – “Agents are not particularly good at dealing with pricing”.
- Get skilled at talking price
- Process vs talking price
- Attention to detail is critical
Mat Steinwede – The magic dust – being ‘world best’.
- Nothing happens in isolation to create massive success
- We try to do too many things
- Don’t present – just talk to them.
Friday Comment – “It is when you think you know it all that you are in serious decline”