Haesley Cush has doubled his sales from $12M in May last year to $24M in May this year. He explains this week how he and his team have done it. It starts with understanding the market.
Chris Gilmour sells 4 properties a week and has done that consistently in all market conditions. We look at what is working for him.
Haesley Cush – Understand the market
- What figures should you know
- The language we used to use is no longer good enough
- Use the information to communicate with sellers
Chris Gilmour – Only letterbox drop SOLD flyers
- Adjust to the market
- The perception is ‘I am the only one selling’
- Sellers are drawn more to an agent who sells
Marketing Monday – James Curtain explains why it is no easier getting big vendor paid advertising campaigns in capital city markets. It is how you explain the benefits.