If you get to the end of your presentation and you find that the seller is not ready to move forward, then there is every chance you don’t understand or see the picture as they do. You will get a great positive injection today from Michael Sheargold. He says that skills are only 20% of what you need to have to be successful. What else makes up the other 80%?
Mentor – Mark Frater – The Picture Process
- The close should be the easy part of the process.
- Is the seller ‘buying’ what you are saying?
- What questions do you have to ask?
Working Smarter – Michael Sheargold – What’s needed to supercharge your business
- Skills represent 20% of what you need. What else?
- The quality of the thinking
- Have positive expectations
Friday Comment – We give you a sneak peek of what’s in store next week.