Ahead of our trip to New York later this month to live stream from the Inman Connect Conference, Kevin Turner caught up with Brad Inman to discuss:
- If disruption is going to happen or if it has begun already
- How established brokers are coping with the likes of Purple Bricks
- What a brokers role will look like in a decade from now
- If an increase in the use of discount fee operators will bring about a consumer driven change as they chase cheaper fees
- Do brokers need to develop more creative methods of marketing themselves and their services and what will that be?
Tons of good takeaway and details of how you can join our special group travelling to New York to attend Inman Connect from 28th January.